Punks Kid Rock is the registered name of my American Quarter horse gelding, Rocky. This blog chronicles our adventures together,
as well as stories from my horse past and, occasionally, a tidbit from my non horse life.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Newest Family Member!

I am pleased to announce that my family is growing!  Nope, I'm not pregnant, but thanks for asking.  Instead, I have expanded my furry family.
Meet Guster! Guster (Gus) is just over three months old.  The shelter we got him from says he is a Chow Chow/German Shepherd mix, but we will probably get him DNA tested to find out for sure.  When I read through his paperwork after getting him home, I discovered that he and Bear share the same birthday!
You can see how excited Gus is to have the same birthday as his big brother. Gus is named after the chubby mouse from Disney's Cinderella.  He earned "Gus" by being the roundest of his litter mates. However, because it was my husband's turn to name the new family member, he decided that Guster would be his full name. "Guster" comes from one of the main characters on Psych.  So far he is a wonderful addition and we are happy to have him.
Even Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment