Punks Kid Rock is the registered name of my American Quarter horse gelding, Rocky. This blog chronicles our adventures together,
as well as stories from my horse past and, occasionally, a tidbit from my non horse life.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

NOT MY SANDALS!

Fuck.

These last two days have not been the greatest. Yesterday just wasn't the day I had planned, and got an unexpected bill for $60 that, frankly, I feel is a tad unnecessary. Plus I don't really have an extra $60 just laying around, but fuck, it's my RESPONSIBILITY to pay it, so I will. Because I'm that person.

Justin's birthday present most likely isn't finished, and it hasn't arrived yet even though his birthday was Monday. And there's nothing I can do about it.

We want to buy a house and suck at saving money. We both like to indulge ourselves/each other so it's a savings fail. Plus random shit comes up that we have to pay for, like tires of the cars. Both of them- cars, I mean. I got a bonus for completing a proficiency at work, and all of it right away went to tires. Which is a mixed blessing, I guess, being able to buy them but not being able to save the money.

So I was in a bad, irritated mood last night, due to the above and having my period. If you're going to try to blame all of my irritation on my period after having explained the above, I'll punch you in the face. Not really, because again, I'm not that person, but still. That's one of my biggest pet peeves- a woman says she has her period and everything else just gets dismissed with that knowing nod of- OH, right, she's just hormonal.

Anyway.

I decided to "pamper" myself by sleeping in today, enjoying being in bed all curled up and whatnot. My dog asked to go to the bathroom so I let him go, then let him in and went back to bed. I was feeling lazy and sleepy so I didn't lock him in my room again- my fault, I KNOW.

He ruined my $70 pair of sandals. And another pair that I don't like as much, but these gold sandals I really liked. I tried to find them online for a while this morning, and was able to find the designer but not the sandals. FUCK.

I was planning on getting up, eating Monster cookies with milk while reading for half an hour, then taking a shower and going to work. Instead I searched in vain for my chewed up sandals.

Now I need to go to work. AARRRRRRRRGH.

ps
I know things could be worse. I know. But it still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment